WHAT : DE HEK
Business Networking - Tips, Tricks and Techniques
Nov 20, 2019
DANNY : DE HEK
ELITE : SIX is progressive and forward thinking organisation that brings ‘decision makers’ together each week for an hour of interactive business networking.
More than just a business networking company, ELITE : SIX’ decision maker, Danny de Hek, has the goal to facilitate the best business networking company in New Zealand. He is dedicated to finding people who share the same values and that strive to be better versions of themselves.
- Our format is original and unique, what we offer is one of a kind. Our main Point of Difference is, members get to talk for 5 minutes each in a table of up to six. This is where we get our name from.
- We are a supportive environment and we focus on start ups and small to medium sized businesses who want to grow. You can learn and apply business strategies plus get tips and advice from other passionate entrepreneurs.
- Unlike conventional business networking, we are not focused on just one industry in each group. Members don’t come to pitch their businesses or just to hand out their business cards, there is no pressure to refer anyone. Good networking is about building strong relationships with like minded people. These people become walking ambassadors and this is where the magic happens, leads and referrals come naturally.
- Each week we have groups meeting in Ferrymead, Selwyn, Sydenham, Addington, Papanui, New Brighton, Belfast and Rangiora. As long as a member goes to their home group regularly you can also visit other groups as a guest. ‘Central‘ is our Think Tank meeting. It provides a central place at the end of the week where members from the other groups have the option to meet the larger business family.
- Our Personal Development programs are designed to assist members, and others, achieve their true potential with our series of self-development programs. Programs will be presented by qualified professionals. They will cover those areas that can assist you grow both and your business and personal life.
To attend a meeting Request an Invite.