Hello I’m Danny de Hek this is the WHAT : DE HEK Podcast. This is my weekly podcast that I do every six weeks. Thank you for tuning in to my Podcast, my YouTube Channel and visiting my Website.
- I am dyslexic, don’t expect perfection when reading my show notes. I struggle with pronunciation and I will be using text to voice.
I am in no way affiliated with HyperVerse and no one is paying me to do this video. I am building my YouTube channel, I do value having your subscription, please do SUBSCRIBE.
10 Reasons why people are telling me HyperVerse is REAL and NOT a Ponzi Scheme or Scamming Billions
Let’s explain what’s up for grabs. Membership 2.0 welcomes you to invest from US$400 with promised daily rewards of 00.5% = $2 daily. If you let that compile within 200 days will get $400 return on your investment and the next 400 days is all profit. After that you have a choice, reinvest your rewards to another higher level or stop. You can never take out your initial investment, US$400, you can only withdrawal rewards (if you are lucky). Basically you are loaning your money to HyperVerse to pay your own rewards. You also receive 20% commission and many other rewards from people that you recruit and this goes on to your HyperVerse account that you can never withdraw, you can only collect rewards.
If you get this return on your investment you deserve it, because you’ve invested wisely. It seems that the people that have got into HyperVerse are now like in a religious cult and have turned into HyperZombies.
They are convinced that the world is flat and some of the reasoning is starting to be quite repetitive, just like they’re being brainwashed.
I have put together “10 Reasons why people are telling me HyperVerse is REAL and NOT a Ponzi Scheme or Scamming Billions.
- It’s not a scam because I get money out of it [02:56]
- I haven’t researched the company and I don’t know what I’m talking about [04:55]
- “If it were a scam it would have been been shut down by now". [07:50]
- I’m doing really well I’ve made lots of money so it’s not a scam. [10:23]
- The founders, Sam Lee and Ryan Xu, are successful business people worth billions [13:30]
- An acquaintance approached me with the offer to "gift" me and each of my kids a "buy in". [16:14]
- I need to stop this nonsense and get a job [18:14]
- HyperVerse General Disclaimer [20:43]
- You're only limitation is your imagination [25:08]
- They are doing upgrades, this is why we can't withdraw at the moment [27:10]
READ MORE ... https://www.dehek.com/general/podcast/10-reasons-why-people-are-telling-me-hyperverse-is-real-and-not-a-ponzi-scheme-or-scamming-billions/Support the show